Serving the Silicon Valley since 1977
Real Estate | Property Management
BRE License # 00532717
San Jose Property Manager
Looking for a new place to live?
Here are the FAQs for prospective tenants!
- Check out our current inventory of available rental properties. It changes regularly! Check back often!
- Our properties range from studios, 1, 2, or 3 bedroom apartments, duplexes, townhouses, condominiums, and single family homes located throughout the Silicon Valley!
WHAT ARE YOUR APPLICATION CRITERIA?
- Combined income (before taxes) of all applicants must be at least 3 times monthly rent
- Must provide proof of income such as recent paycheck stubs, an offer letter (if you are getting a new job), and/or bank statements proving that you have the funds to pay your rent
- Must pay a $35.00 per applicant application fee in CASH, Money Order, or Cashier's Check (non-refundable if we run your credit report), OR you can pay online (for those that are applying in person) with a credit / debit card, or electronic check. We're sorry ... no personal checks!
- PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN YOU APPLY ONLINE, THE SYSTEM WILL PROMPT YOU TO PAY THE FEE ONLINE
- No history of bankruptcies or previous evictions
CAN I HAVE SOMEONE COSIGN MY LEASE (GUARANTOR)?
If you do no have sufficient income to qualify to rent, it is possible to have someone co-sign with you on your rental application. This is common for students who aren't working and their parent(s) intend to pay the rent for them. Please note that co-signers are named on the lease and are held equally responsible for the payment of rent and all other terms and conditions of the rental agreement. As such, they can be named in a legal action.
Here's what you need to do:
- All adults that will actually occupy the unit must complete the rental application (see below), submit all the requested attachments, and pay an application fee. We will run a credit report for you even though you aren't paying the rent.
- All co-signers must also complete the rental application, submit the requested attachments, and pay an application fee.
- All adult occupants and their co-signers must qualify as a group. All of their names will be included in the lease. If anything happens during your tenancy that leads to some sort of legal action, your cosignor will be "on the hook" for that action.
- If you have any additional questions about co-signers, please contact us at the office and we will be happy to talk to you!
- (408) 286-8840 (Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.)
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF THE LEASE?
12 month lease
Occupancy varies from unit to unit. See the rental ad for more information about a specific unit
No dogs or cats unless specifically approved by the Owner (see the rental ad for more information for a particular unit). Additional security deposit required.
Utilities vary from unit to unit. See the rental ad for the details of the unit you are interested in.